|description:||Our client, a world leader in the medical device/ pharmaceutical industry is looking for a full time BILINGUAL (French/English) CUSTOMER LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE in Markham for a 6 month contract! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer service-oriented and has knowledge of supply chain processes|
What are the Responsibilities?
* Managing a group of assigned accounts
* Processing orders
* Consult with internal departments (ex. Distribution, Transportation, and the leadership team) to appropriately respond to customer inquiries and complaints
* Ensure all activities are compliant as per Financial and HealthCare controls, Business Procedures and Work Instructions
* Work within tight deadlines
* Ensure adherence to internal procedures
* Embrace change as a result of process improvements, new implementations and new product franchises
* When required, document existent and new processes
* Participate in projects as per departmental goals and objectives
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
* Potential for longevity in one of the worlds most respected companies!
* Great work experience for within a Fortune 500 company
* Monday- Friday shifts- 8:30am- 5:00pm
* No evenings or weekends
* Facilities include lunchroom, cafeteria, and company store
* Business casual environment
* Company has strong values for it's employees (positive work atmosphere)
* Friendly, clean and safe working environment
* Collaborative work environment
|qualifications:||What are we looking for?|
* 3- 5 years Customer Service related experience
* Excellent oral and written French & English (completely fluent in both)
* Excellent customer focus and strong professional acumen
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
* Experience with JDE and/ or SAP preferred
* Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please create a profile at www.randstad.ca and apply online.
Good to know you!