|description:||Our client in the Kitchener-Waterloo area is looking for a Mould Maker/Tool Room Technician for their large manufacturing facility. |
This is a permanent job, with straight afternoon and straight night shifts available!
- Work with production team to service and maintain all moulds.
- Assist with the delivery to and from the Tool Room all moulds requiring repair or service and return them to proper storage or machine as required.
- Work with Tool Shop Supervisor and Repair Leader to participate with preventive maintenance of moulds and maintaining documentation of the service.
- Assist to properly stage, secure, and document molds to be shipped in and out.
- Assist in tool repairs.
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
- This is a permanent position with a stable, reputable company
- Salary is $60,000+ depending on experience
- Straight afternoon shift or straight night shift available, no rotating or continental shifts!
- Includes benefits and vacation time
|qualifications:||What's required of you?|
- 3-5 years working in a Tool Room environment
- Previous experience with painting or injection molding equipment
- Knowledge of Crane and Rigging
- Understanding of blueprints/sketches
- Ability to work in a fast paced, teamwork environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
4 Easy ways to apply to this job:
- Send your resume to our email address at email@example.com
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186
- Apply through www.randstad.ca
- Call 519-772-0181 and ask to speak with Rebecca or Matt