"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Project Document and Data Management Technician
- Receiving, processing and submitting engineering documentation to the client and on
coordinated review cycles.
- Receiving, processing and submitting supplier documentation for review cycles.
- Providing support for ProjectsOnline activities to Engineering staff and client.
- Providing ProjectsOnline training sessions to Engineering staff and client.
- Utilizing Livelink, SharePoint and other client systems.
- Assist in making complex procedural decisions and relay them to various staff and clients.
- Creating and assisting in implementation of job bulletins and instructional documents.
- Attend various kick-offs, vendor and engineering management meetings on occasion.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of at least one EDMS such as Livelink, Documentum, FileNet, etc
- Working knowledge of relational databases and project collaboration systems.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of database import and export systems and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of desktop software such as MS Excel, Visio, Adobe Professional.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Directories, Folder Structures.
- Strong time management, problem solving, decision making and job task planning skills.
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks, priorities and work with change.
- Strong team player with the ability to train and support team members to meet project deadline.
- Ability and experience to establish and support global work sharing office.
- Experience related to working with engineering contractor partners, joint venture partners, etc.
- Exceptional knowledge experience in understanding and interpreting Client specifications.
- Ability to provide critical thinking and innovation when required.
- Ability to write project work instructions, checklists and processes.
- Ability to strategically expedite the workflow of a document cycle in order to maintain project schedule.