|description:||Our busy client, located in Richmond B.C is currently looking for several experienced Walkier Rider/Elect Pallet Jack operators to work on their different shifts.|
Morning shifts are 7am - 3:30pm
Afternoon shifts are 6:00pm - 2am.
Work schedules are Sunday to Thursday for the night shift and Monday - Friday for the morning shift
You MUST have a vehicle for this job as no TRANSIT in the area for the night shift.
- Operate a Walkie Rider for Order Picking
- Build stable and secure pallets
- Label pallets and number to ensure proper put-away or delivery
- Place completed pallets into cooler, dock area and/or truck as required
- Assist in properly loading trucks
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse
|advantages:||- Wage of $13.50|
- Long term Job Security for right fit
- Good environment and working atmosphere
- 4% vacation pay per cheque
- Possibility for long-term job opportunity
|qualifications:||- 2+ years of order picking experience on a Walkie Rider/Pallet Jack in warehouse environment.|
- Class 3 forklift certification an asset
- Excellent Attention to details.
- Sense of urgency with ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume for interview.
Good to Know You!