contact us |
Reliability and Maintainability Engineer
Our client, a large defense manufacturer in LONDON, ONTARIO is looking for a contract Reliability and Maintainability Engineer to join their team
• University Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
• 2 years of engi ... (read more)
29/07/2014 7:58:00 PM
Our client, a leader in manufacturing and distribution of marine safety equipment, in Delta is looking for an ambitious, Bilingual (English+Spanish) Sales Administrative Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Sales Team with any administrative ta ... (read more)
29/07/2014 7:54:00 PM
Our client is seeking for a Resident Property Manager.
Seeking an energetic and detail oriented professional.
The focus of this role will be to provide a friendly, warm and positive impression to all tenants and visitors.
• Arrange tenant move-ins for a new rental building
... (read more)
29/07/2014 7:16:00 PM
Our client in Nisku is in search of general labourer to join their very busy team! In this role, you will be working with light industrial machinery, so you will need a high level of detail. You will be working rotating shifts, 4 on and 4 off (switching between days and nights).
If you are looki ... (read more)
29/07/2014 6:22:00 PM
Randstad is looking for a recruiter to work out of our South Side office at 8023 Roper Rd. In this role, you will be recruiting industrial candidates, which includes posting job ads, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, checking references, as well as other administrative duties such as pay ... (read more)
29/07/2014 5:55:00 PM
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst for contract work in Regina, Saskatchewan.
· Experience in implementation of clinically focused health care systems
· Strong interpersonal, facilitation and customer service skills;
· Post-secondary degree or diplo ... (read more)
29/07/2014 5:43:00 PM
Our international client requires a Business Analyst who has over 7 years of experience.
• Experience documenting as-is and to-be, and completing gap analysis
• Business rule development.
• Provide assistance to technical team on the developm ... (read more)
29/07/2014 5:39:00 PM
Our Edmonton, Alberta client has an immediate requirement for a Project Coordinator (intermediate) to support a large IT team on contract for 5 months with possible extension.
• Develop, maintain and ensure delivery of the project plan.
• Measure and accurately rep ... (read more)
29/07/2014 5:38:00 PM
My client, a leader within the Transportation Industry, is looking for a Collections Clerk to start as soon as possible. This is a long term opportunity with great potential for growth. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
.Printing ... (read more)
Our client has an immediate requirement for a strong Solutions Architect.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
• 5+ years’ experience as an Architect with a focus on the Oil and Gas industry
• Demonstrated expert kno ... (read more)
29/07/2014 5:37:00 PM
Randstad Canada’s Career Resource Guide has been developed to provide you with insider information on searching, researching, and interviewing for a new opportunity. You will find tips and techniques that will help you maximize your job search process and career growth opportunities.