contact us |
Job Title: Technical Office Assistant
Location: Downtown Montreal
Hours: 09h00 - 16h30
Contract: 12 month replacement with possibility of permanency
Salary: $35000 - $39000
A leader in the insurance industry is looking for a Technical Office Assistant who will work cl ... (read more)
12/12/2013 10:10:00 PM
The Site HES Advisor is for Fort McMurray, Alberta. They report to the Site HES Manager and is responsible for the execution of technical and functional HES related tasks, including the implementation of policies, procedures and methods.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
1. Implements and coor ... (read more)
12/12/2013 6:54:00 PM
Our client is sourcing for a Technical Services Supervisor in Surrey, BC
NOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSA):
o Solid hardware background (Dell, HP, Ricoh, Apple, and Lexmark)
o Solid software background (Windows, Mac OS and Windows/Mac related software and processes)
o Solid understanding ... (read more)
12/12/2013 6:49:00 PM
Our client is sourcing for a Project Manager in Surrey, BC
• 3 to 5 years client facing or account project management experience with implementation of client services projects
• Experience managing client expectations
• Excellent written and oral communications skills ... (read more)
12/12/2013 6:48:00 PM
Our client is sourcing for a .Net Developer in Surrey, BC
Responsible for the development of application functionality to meet the market and customer business requirements, specific to the assigned areas of the product portfolio.
• Strong experience working on C#/ ... (read more)
12/12/2013 6:47:00 PM
Our client is sourcing for a QA Tester in Surrey, BC
• Self-motivated and able to "hit the ground running" and utilize their extensive QA experience to learn new products quickly and test those products effectively with minimal direction and limited supervision
• Able to learn and ... (read more)
A Fresh Start to the New Year
Our west end client is looking for an experienced sales/service coordinator to join their customer service team! You would be responsible for working with the Sales Executives throughout the quoting, sale and production of each file. They liaison between Sales and ... (read more)
12/12/2013 6:11:00 PM
- Responsible for scheduling activities on a major project.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and providing innovative solutions to scheduling problems.
- Active participation in construction management problem solving.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
... (read more)
12/12/2013 5:50:00 PM
Our GTA client is looking for multiple Project Managers with previous telecommunications industry experience.
We require an experienced PM to manage infrastructure projects (Mainframe, Intel, HPUX, AIX, LINUX, AS/400, middleware, database, voice and software currency). They must posses the abil ... (read more)
Our client based out of Toronto is searching for AS/400 Cobol Developers for an exciting new project.
Ideal candidates will possess 5 - 7 years experience in Mainframe Application development/support, preferable in Customer Care or Order Entry applications; Strong knowledge of Cobol, CICS, VSAM, ... (read more)
Randstad Canada’s Career Resource Guide has been developed to provide you with insider information on searching, researching, and interviewing for a new opportunity. You will find tips and techniques that will help you maximize your job search process and career growth opportunities.