contact us |
Your energy and drive should ideally be combined with superior communication skills
nurtured over a minimum of 3 - 4 years of full-time accounting experience. You possess sound business judgment, are adaptable and have a thirst to succeed working with private companies from a variety of industry s ... (read more)
06/10/2015 10:40:00 AM
We are currently recruiting for Contract Production Workers in Alliston
$18.06/hour + shift premium + attendance bonus
Some benefit coverage after 90 days.
uniforms and safety equipment provided!
* Must be able to work every two weeks days, afternoons and midnight rotating shifts (+ Prod ... (read more)
06/10/2015 10:38:00 AM
This position, working for the Government of Alberta, will be an AS3 position. Duties include:
-Covering reception, directing clients appropriately
-Entering client information into the Children's Services database. General administrative duties.
-Pho ... (read more)
Looking for a CNC Machinist in the Midland area.
Day training .. need to be flexible for shifts days or afternoons
$21.00 - $25.00hrs based on experience
A CNC Machinist is responsible for building quality parts fixtures used to gauge production pieces. The CNC Machinist is also required to ... (read more)
06/10/2015 10:37:00 AM
We are currently seeking 3 Program Manual Writers under the job classification Program Support 2 with the Government of Alberta. Duties of this role will include:
- Supporting the business unit and working to write process manuals for end users within the Government of Alberta
- Improve business ... (read more)
06/10/2015 10:36:00 AM
We are seeking a bilingual individual with fluent French-Canadian language skills to translate documents for the Government of Alberta. Duties will include:
- Translating complex ideas via text from English to French while maintaining context
- High volume data entry with a focus on accuracy
- ... (read more)
06/10/2015 10:35:00 AM
Great opportunity for candidates with no previous manufacturing experience, training will be provided.
Immediate interviews for these exciting new career opportunities
Are you looking for long term career opportunity
If you are reliable, and looking for long term career with an eye for det ... (read more)
Our client is in need of an IT Specialist Solution Designer.
• Expert in understanding of Business Banking credit applications and their integration points.
• Perform impact analysis and design quality solutions for program/system issues and provide support for the suc ... (read more)
06/10/2015 10:34:00 AM
Our client in Vancouver, BC is looking for a Metadata Coordinator!
Must to have skills:
1. Ideally experience with digital content/media
2. Attention to detail/Excel
3. Experience with database/content management systems
Nice to have skills:
1. XML experience
2. Photoshop experience
3 ... (read more)
06/10/2015 10:32:00 AM
New Career Opportunities due to rapid growth within this company - Tottenham location
These 5 positions now open
Paid orientation and start shift the following day. Must be shift flexible
Opportunity to be hired full-time, with pension and benefits hrly rate once hired $15.74 then raise i ... (read more)
Randstad Canada’s Career Resource Guide has been developed to provide you with insider information on searching, researching, and interviewing for a new opportunity. You will find tips and techniques that will help you maximize your job search process and career growth opportunities.