contact us |
Permanent Millwright required to work in Guelph!
What does the job require:
• Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs.
• Install new equipment using outside services if required.
• Maintain the equipment and facility through preventive/pr ... (read more)
01/09/2015 8:04:00 AM
Permanent Electrician required to work in Guelph!
What does the job require:
• Ability to take information from pre-maintenance work orders to determine the location and the kind of work to be done. Read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
• Ability to trouble ... (read more)
01/09/2015 8:03:00 AM
Our client located in Brantford is looking for a certified Millwright.
In the role of Millwright, you will be responsible for all emergency repairs and preventative maintenance for your department. Working along side your shifts Electrician you will be responsible for maintain flow of production ... (read more)
01/09/2015 8:02:00 AM
Guelph client looking for a permanent licensed Millwright on afternoons in a manufacturing facility.
What does the job entail?
*Troubleshoot, adjust, repair various machinery such as,CNC Wire Forming Machines, Dedicated Wire Benders, Resistance Welders, Robotic Mig Welding Cells
*Replace an ... (read more)
01/09/2015 8:01:00 AM
Our client, a custom shop is looking to add a Permanent CNC Set-up/Operator in the Brantford area.
What does the job require?
-Excellent communication skills
-Working well with others
-Blue Print Reading
-Knowledge of using various measuring equipment
-CNC Set-up and operat ... (read more)
Currently recruiting for several Bilingual Customer Service positions for September 2015. Seeking for candidates with strong communication skills in French and English and excellent customer service skills. Please apply online to be considered.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Handlin ... (read more)
01/09/2015 7:53:00 AM
Place: Ville St-Laurent, Montreal
Schedule: Day or evening shifts
If you have experience in a warehouse, as a picker/packer, order preparation and you would like to build experience, we have many positions to fill in the following weeks.
... (read more)
01/09/2015 6:25:00 AM
Office clerk needed! ( 2 positions )
Temporary position to begin immediately- contract for 2 months with possibility of extension- 5 days per week
Salary: 12$/h - 14$/h
Must have experience in manufactering- clothing industry- retail experience is an asset!
We are cu ... (read more)
31/08/2015 11:08:00 PM
Our Client is seeking an ETL/Informatica/PowerCentre Consultant.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
• Responsibility for the execution and maintenance of the ETL data migration solution using Informatica developer / Powercentre as the primary tool
• Proven analytical skills and systematic prob ... (read more)
31/08/2015 7:53:00 PM
We are seeking an experienced drafting professional to manage drawing on multiple product lines for a well established manufacturing client of ours.
- Audit detailed drawings for complete dimensioning, interference, & over-constraint
- Ensure drawings have sufficient level o ... (read more)
31/08/2015 7:35:00 PM
Randstad Canada’s Career Resource Guide has been developed to provide you with insider information on searching, researching, and interviewing for a new opportunity. You will find tips and techniques that will help you maximize your job search process and career growth opportunities.