Do you have five years of administrative experience? Have you worked in a senior capacity before or is this the move you are looking to make? Are you open to work in a deadline-oriented working environment? A number of our clients in the Southeast and Southwest are now taking on Intermediate to Senior Administrative Assistants. Working under the supervision of the Executive Director, you will oversee and manage all office procedures and other tasks as assigned. Let us help you make the move!
On a daily basis you will be:
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors on a daily basis
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, budget preparation, personnel and housekeeping
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, office space, telephones, parking, company debit card and office keys
- Create and modify documents such as agendas, invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks or other programs
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Attend Board, committee meetings or other meetings as requested
- Make travel arrangements for staff, board and volunteers
- Support staff in assigned project]based work
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director
- Good writing, analytical and problem]solving skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- At least five (5) years experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
At Randstad, what sets us apart is our commitment to helping you find that perfect gfith through our gJob fit, Boss fit, Company fith approach. We will take the time to get to know you and figure out exactly whatfs right for you, then present you to the right employer at the right time.
Does this sound like the job youfve been looking for? Let us know!
For an interview: Please visit our website where you can create an online profile and upload your resume (MS Word format preferred).
We thank you in advance for your application and appreciate your interest in this opportunity and Randstad; however, only those candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. Visit www.randstad.ca for a complete list of other available opportunities.
If you feel like somebody you know might be a good fit for this role, feel free to pass on our information and this posting and encourage them to apply.
good to know you.