contact us |
Randstad's Skilled Trades and Industrial Management Division specializes in sourcing local talent to fulfill the staffing needs of the community. We are Calgary's one stop shop for jobs with Calgary's top employers.
- Supervise 3-5 assemblers and shipping/receiving staff
- Train staff ... (read more)
24/07/2014 5:52:00 PM
Our client is a leading manufacturer of construction/building products and they are immediately looking to add a Plant Maintenance Electrician to their dynamic maintenance team.
-Maintenance and repair of extrusion machinery, DC motors (all equipment run on DC power)
- El ... (read more)
24/07/2014 12:52:00 PM
Randstad is excited to announce a brand new opportunity with a major client in the Automotive Manufacturing industry. Our client, located in Brampton is adding an experienced Millwright to start in August. Successful candidates will be responsible for the following duties:
... (read more)
24/07/2014 12:51:00 PM
Our client, a leading manufacturer of automotive parts, is looking to add a Mechanical Electrician to add to their dynamic team.
- Maintenance, Repair and troubleshooting of Robotics,
- Repairs on Conveyor belts, Allen Bradley welding machines, and changing motors,
- E ... (read more)
Our client, a Plastic Extrustion Company, in the Brampton area is looking for a Millwright to start right away.
Duties will include:
- Maintance on equipement
- Printing press
- Yearly pay reviews and increase after ... (read more)
24/07/2014 12:50:00 PM
Randstad is hiring!!! Our client, a Manufacturing and Fabrication of tooling is looking to hire a CNC Machinist to start immediately. A great company to work for and ready to bring on the right person ASAP.
- Manufacturing press break tooling
- Fabrication and working with Raw m ... (read more)
Our client in the GTA area is looking to add Licensed 309A Industrial Electricians to start right away. The ideal candidate must have their 309A license, hands on experience dealing with controls, conduits, wiring, installation of industrial machinery, and strong knowledge of electrical codes. The r ... (read more)
24/07/2014 12:49:00 PM
Randstad partners with the best companies in the manufacturing sector. Our client, a manufacturer of Power Transmission Products, Material Handling Components and Systems, and Industrial Hand Tools, is looking for a Production Manager for their Mississauga location.
-Follow Quality, Service, heal ... (read more)
24/07/2014 12:46:00 PM
$19 - $20 per hour
- read blueprints & shop drawings to determine work to be performed
- put parts into pre-set jig based on shop drawings and instructions from Team Lead
- Stick weld components together, remove from jig
- adjustment welding equipment as needed to ensure proper operation
- QC parts once ... (read more)
24/07/2014 12:45:00 PM
Our client, a Electrical Rebuild Motor company, is looking for a permanent Mechanical Assembler Machinist in their Brampton facility.
- Assembly, disassemble and rebuild Motors
- Work with Manufacturing shafts, and Cooper Motor winders
- Electrical background and Main ... (read more)
Randstad Canada’s Career Resource Guide has been developed to provide you with insider information on searching, researching, and interviewing for a new opportunity. You will find tips and techniques that will help you maximize your job search process and career growth opportunities.