|description:||Our South Edmonton client is in need of several energetic warehouse staff to work in their warehouse during the afternoon shift. The environment is very fast-paced with strong physical requirements. If you want the type of job which will keep you in fantastic shape then THIS JOB IS FOR YOU - APPLY NOW!|
- This position is responsible for the order picking, measuring, cutting and spooling of wire and metal products.
- You will be responsible for verifying the shipping / receiving waybills while assisting customers with product pickup.
- As well, you will use hand tools to repair and build wire spools.
- Opportunity to operate a forklift to move product through the warehouse.
|advantages:||- This position offers a starting wage of $16 per hour!|
- 40 hour work week with opportunities for overtime!
- Work with an energetic and vibrant team!
- Apply today and start work tomorrow!
- A steady Monday to Friday day shift!
- Work in a brand new warehouse!
|qualifications:||- This is a physically demanding position which will require you to move / lift / pull up to 50lbs|
- 1-2 years shipping/receiving experience required (read, write and interpret bills of lading).
- Transit access is limited and personal transportation is preferred.
If this sounds like a great job to you APPLY RIGHT NOW!
To apply for this position you can:
Call 780-420-1120 and speak with Mike or Kristin to review your qualifications
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Fax your resume to: 780-490-0793
Apply online at www.randstad.ca