|description:||Randstad, a world-known leader in HR and recruiting is now looking for a great candidate to fill a full time permanent Production Supervisor/ Foreman position with one of our clients starting as soon as possible. The job responsibilities include but not limited to:|
- Planning, supervision and quality control of the production line;
- Managing shipping area while ensuring a smooth operation and consistency in a delivery flow within the time frame specified by the customer;
- Inventory Management: Planning and Ordering;
- Communicating with a team efficiently, creating a positive productive work environment.
Please note that this is a very hands on position where you need to be willing to work side by side with the team and provide assistance where needed most.
|advantages:||- Convenient easily accessible location via public transit;|
- Competitive salary;
- Medical/dental benefits;
- Great work environment where personal and professional growth is encouraged.
|qualifications:||- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in woodworking such as kitchen cabinet production is a MUST; |
- Thorough understanding of kitchen cabinet making and all the aspects involved in the process;
- Managerial/Supervisory background is a huge asset;
- Solid experience in machinery operations including but not limited to CNC Case Clamp and CNC Drilling machine
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate crew of up to 10 people;
- Ability to communicate effectively with the rest of the crew, diplomatically and tactfully;
- Ability to multitask and organize the work flow efficiently.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail us your resume at Olga.Romanova@randstad.ca and register online at www.randstad.ca
Good to know you!