|description:||Our manufacturing client is in need of a machine operator to help out in their shop environment. As a machine operator you will move material and parts, work with labourers / welders, record transactions on work orders, as well as pick and pack orders. This is a great career opportunity - apply right now!|
|advantages:||* Work a 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM shift! Wage of $17.50 per hour|
* A wide range of assigned tasks keeps you occupied throughout your shift!
* Opportunity for permanent placement with a great company!
* Learn how to operate a variety of machines!
* Benefits and pension after probationary period!
|qualifications:||* Previous experience in a shop environment- preferrably studs and joists|
* Previous shear and press brake operating experience an asset,
* 1-2 years of general labour experience in a machine shop
To apply for this position, please call 780-420-1120 and speak with Morgan right now! You can also fax your resume to to 780-490-0793 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Or email your resume to email@example.com
Or come see us in person at 8023 Roper Road
Thank you for your interest in this position and for your interest in Randstad’s Industrial Division. If your qualifications are different from those stated above, but you have good industrial experience, do not hesitate to submit your resume. Many of our opportunities are not advertised.
Randstad Canada - Forklift Operator - General Labor - Machine Operator – Shipper and Receiver