|description:||Are you looking for a long term opportunity and have experience in a manufacturing setting? Can you work in a fast paced environment at the end line packing coffee pods?|
Our client located in South Mississauga by Dundas & Dixie is looking to add dedicated, hard working people!
What will you be doing?
- Packing cases of coffee
- Operating a packaging/ line machine
- Pulling 6 coffee pods off the end line at a time and putting them into boxes
- Quality check on product before packing
- Very fast paced environment
- Ability to count to 6
- General Labour as assigned
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
- $11.00 per hour
- Afternoon shifts 3pm - 11:30pm
- Over time!
- Long term assignment
- Great team environment
- Transit accessible
- Dealing with light product
- Very clean & bright environment
- Opportunity to be cross trained and learn new skills
- Paid weekly
- 4% vacation paid out every week
- $100 referral bonus!
- If you are a coffee lover, you will love this environment!!!
|qualifications:||What are we looking for?|
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Willingness to work
- Can get to SOUTH Mississauga (Dundas & Dixie)
- Available for weekends (when needed)
- Open to Over Time
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to count to at least the number 6
- Good communication skills
- Diversity/transferable skills
- Willingness to be cross trained
- Must be comfortable with the smell of coffee!
There are 5 easy ways to apply:
- Call Anna at (905) 795-1442
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Send your resume by fax to (905)795-0045
- Apply directly to this posting or online through www.randstad.ca
- Drop by the branch at 6345 Dixie Road in Mississauga
When applying, please ensure you have an updated resume, 2 supervisor references, and 2 pieces of ID.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Good to know you