|description:||Our client in Kitchener-Waterloo is looking to add a Millwright to their team!|
*This is a permanent position on the night shift in a large manufacturing facility*
- Perform preventative maintenance duties on equipment per PM schedule.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic problems and repair.
- Troubleshoot electrical / electronic problems and repair.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical problems.
- Install new equipment.
- Identify safety concerns and repair unsafe conditions.
- Any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager or other Senior Management.
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
- This is a permanent job with a stable, reputable company
- Straight night shift
- Salary is $62,000+ depending on experience
|qualifications:||What's required of you?|
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Maintenance Certificate / Millwright Certificate.
- 5 Years experience in Maintenance.
- Training in electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Some machining and some welding experience.
- Understanding of Injection machines including auxiliary equipment.
- PLC and robotics experience.
4 Easy ways to apply to this job:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186
- Apply through www.randstad.ca
- Call 519-772-0181 and ask to speak with Rebecca or Matt