|rate/salary:||16.50 to 19/hr|
|description:||A top company to work for in Toronto is looking for a Sales Coordinator/Customer Service professional to support their Sales and Logistic Staff. In this role you will be required to fulfill various Customer Service and Administration duties for the office including but not limited to:|
- Handling Inbound and Outbound calls
- Assist in preparation of various duties and documents for the Sales Team
- Answer the phones and liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate requests for sales team and transportation personnel
- Handle escalated complaints from external customers
- Other office support including filing, collating, creating reports, etc.
We are looking for a friendly person with great phone skills who is looking for a challenging role within a great company!
- Work for a Great Company with room for Advancement
- Competitive Salary - $17 -$19 / hour (depending on experience)
- Excellent team environment
- Close to Public Transportation and Major Shopping Mall
- Work Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm.
|qualifications:||Qualifications The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:|
3 Years + Customer Service or Sales Coordinator experience preferably in a Sanitation Company
Strong Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
Experience working with TRUX would be an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, there are 3 easy ways to apply:
-Call 416.221.5799 and ask for Paige or Ann
-Submit a profile online
-Send a copy of your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line
Good to know you!