|description:||Architectural Specification Representative -|
Our client, a Canadian leader in providing solutions to enhance infrastructure is seeking a highly motivated and sales oriented Architectural Representative for the Greater Toronto Area. This individual will be responsible for the growth and development of relationships, especially with the Architectural community in order to procure new business and maintain ongoing sales.
More specifically, primary responsibilities will include:
• Identify business opportunities and sell products, specifically to Architects and Engineering professionals, with a focus on the building and development of relationships with clients in the targeted industry
• Coordination of installations
• Maintenance of quality service and professional and technical knowledge
• Presenting to a variety of audiences with the use of a variety of mediums including visual aids, slide shows, etc.
• Developing sales strategies and techniques based on customer comments and market conditions
- Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 base salary, with bonus program
- Business expense reimbursement and car allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
• At least 3-5 years experience successful sales of products specified by Architects and major Engineering Firms.
• Aggressive and comfortable in both construction site and management environments
• Experience with cold calling
• Strong relationship development skills, managing customer expectations
• Proven results in successfully attains and exceeding organizational sales targets
• Ability to work in an autonomous environment with minimal guidance, defining own role, taking on responsibilities and managing priorities
• Ability to negotiate and gaining win-win outcomes, gaining concessions while maintaining organizational interests
• Developing new and original ideas with high level creativity
• Ability to read architectural drawings considered an asset
Kristen Hunt & Neil Yadav | Recruitment Advisors | Industrial Sales Division
RANDSTAD Sales & Marketing