|description:||Our Mississauga Client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to cover a 1 year Mat Leave. We are seeking a Mature candidate with a minimum of 5 years experience in Full Cycle Accounts Payable. |
This role will also be responsible for Reception Coverage. Main Responsibilities will also include assisting with EDI reports, Rejection Reports, Reconciliations in addition to full cycle accounts payable process.
- Accounts payable: dealing with rejections, cheque runs, issuing cheques and payments
- Billing Administration - processing, tax details, managing invoice details
- Some A/R duties
- Point of contact with vendors and clients
- Handling requests for payments
- Daily reception coverage
- Other administrative duties as required
|advantages:||- 1 year Mat Leave Contract with a Canadian company located in Mississauga|
- Annual Salary $35,000
- Great Company to work for!
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- 2 weeks vacation
|qualifications:||- Seeking a Mature candidate with strong full cycle AP knowledge|
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel
- Knowledge of EDI Systems would be an asset
- Knowledge of ORACLE is a must
If you meet the above qualifications please apply directly to this posting by creating a profile online at www.randstad.ca.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
good to know you