|description:||Randstad is currently recruiting to fill an administrative support position for a Regulatory Body in Edmonton! A summary of duties are as follows:|
- Final formatting and editing of action reports and other documents
- Set up arrangements for large external stakeholder meetings
- Set up internal meetings including booking of rooms and other special requirements as required
- Provide support to staff for general administrative matters
|advantages:||- Competitive pay: $20/hour|
- Paid weekly with 4% vacation pay
- Downtown location, public transit accessible
- Great opportunity in a part-time administrative position with a Regulatory Body
|qualifications:||- 3+ years experience in a similar administrative role|
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) especially with MS Word
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
For more information on this or other exciting opportunities, please apply online at www.randstad.ca and upload your resume.