|description:||Randstad is currently recruiting an experienced Electrician for our international automotive client located in the west end of Mississauga. Our client specializes in powder metal components as well as engine and transmission pumps.|
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and working with the Operations, Quality, and Engineering departments to maintain and repair facilities and production equipment
- Ensuring operational quality and efficiency targets are maintained
- Working in compliance with company's Quality, Safety, and Environmental Systems
- Maintenance, refurbishment and repair of all production equipment and facilities as per ISO/TS 16949 system procedures
- Assembly, debugging, installation, and start up of new or modified production equipment from the perspective of mechanical assembly, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and controls installation
- Sustenance of an organized and well equipped maintenance department from the perspective of housekeeping and project organization.
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Rotating shifts (days, afternoons, evenings, and early mornings)
- $30/hour to start with benefits package offered after 3 months
- Eligible for profit sharing after 6 months
- Team environment with ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to work for an international automotive client!
The Shift Schedules are as follows:-
Days | 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Afternoons | 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Midnights | 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Early Mornings | 3:00 AM - 11:00 AM
|qualifications:||What do you need to apply?|
- A technical degree in engineering technology and relevant industrial experience
- Hands on technical skills with respect to Mechanical Assembly, Machine Repair, Electrical Systems, Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic systems, PLC and CNC based control and logic systems, welding and basic manual machining skills are a definite asset
- 5 years minimum experience in the hands on repair and maintenance of CNC machining and automated assembly applications in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Understanding of automotive systems and quality requirements based on QS9000 Operating Systems
- Excellent communications, negotiating, conflict management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
If you meet the qualifications, APPLY NOW by submitting your resume to email@example.com
Interviews will be scheduled immediately! We thank all individuals who apply however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Good to know you!