Our Client in the Auto and Property Insurance Industry seeks experienced Customer Service Representatives. You will provide quality first customer service, while working with clients, brokers and other internal and external parties on a daily basis.
You will be required to work with personal line of business, check applications for accuracy, ensure all required forms are provided, setting up new clients, prepare certificates of insurance and liability, put together binders, prepare documents and support new sales.
|advantages:||What’s in it for you?|
- Full time permanent position with room for growth
- Competitive compensation $34,000-$40,000 (based upon experience)
- Work with a large and well established Company
- Premium paid benefits after 6 months
- 2 weeks vacation
|qualifications:||You are qualified if you have the following:-|
- 1-2 years General Insurance experience and knowledge
- Strong customer service experience
- College or University education in Business related field
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong computer skills
- RIBO is required
- Organized, assertive, detailed, and able to take directions and make decisions
If you are interested in this position there are three ways to apply…..
* Apply online
* Call Ann or Paige
* By Email: email@example.com and quote the position title in the Subject Line
Good to Know You!