|description:||Randstad is recruiting for administrative professionals who have Government of Alberta experience! If you've worked with ARTS (Action Request Tracking System) then we've got opportunities for you!|
- Receiving and editing Action Requests, dispersing them to the relevant individuals through SharePoint, and inputting them back into ARTS.
- Schedule and take minutes at board meetings.
- Prepare agendas and ensures that agendas are sent out in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate meetings, including attendees and catering.
- Produce documents and reports using various performance metrics.
- Schedule appointments and maintains appointment calendar.
|advantages:||- Competitive pay: $23-26 depending on experience|
- Paid weekly with 4% vacation pay
- Great downtown location, public transit accessible
- Excellent opportunity with the Government of Alberta
|qualifications:||- 1+ year experience as an Executive Assistant|
- Previous Government of Alberta experience required
- Experience with Action Request Tracking System (ARTS) is required
- High proficiency with MS Office
- Great team player mentality
For more information about this or other exciting opportunities, please contact Josh (email@example.com) or Joel (firstname.lastname@example.org).