|description:||Do you want to work for a company that is committed to enhancing the health of Canadians? Our client, is one of the most trusted and valued health care and pharmaceutical innovators and is an active supporter of various not-for-profit charities and programs which help to advance patient care and the quality of life for Canadians.|
A world leader in the medical device/ pharmaceutical industry is looking for a full time BILINGUAL (French/English) CUSTOMER SERVICE, TEAM LEADER!
*Will be responsible for the customer service delivery and facilitating any improvements as needed
The responsibilities are as follows:
*First point of contact for escalations and provide interim coverage as needed
*Coordinate with other internal Managers/Director's for process improvements
*Responsible for all scheduling -> Ex, vacation
*Handle reports and identify area's of improvement (if needed)
*Overall organization of the call centre
*Provide leadership and guidance to member's of staff
|advantages:||The advantages are:|
* Work in one of the worlds most respected companies!
* Great work experience within a Fortune 100 company
* Facilities include lunchroom, reasonably priced cafeteria, gym (with classes!) and discounted company store- our client really takes care of all employees on site!
* Business casual environment
* Company has strong values for it's employees (positive work atmosphere)
* Friendly, clean and safe working environment
* Collaborative work environment
|qualifications:||What are we looking for?|
*Minimum of 3 years experience with a demonstrated achievement in customer service or Team Lead role
* Excellent oral and written French & English (completely fluent in both)
* Excellent customer focus and strong professional acumen
* Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
* Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
If you are interested in the position, and meet the qualifications above, please apply online, or call 416.221.5799 and ask for Andrew
good to know you!