|description:||Warehouse Associate Needed ASAP|
Are you seeking a challenging role in a fast paced warehousing environment where there is potential for a permanent full time position? If so, this is the job for you!
Our client in the North East of Calgary whose claim to fame is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies, providing a wide variety of solutions for the mobile, industrial and aerospace markets is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate.
• Forklift operation
• Order Picking/Packing
• Basic Data Entry
• Customer Service
• Lifting up to 50lbs
• General Warehouse Cleanup
|advantages:||• Monday thru Friday shift from 9am-5:30pm|
• Wage is $16.65-17.50/hr based on experience
• Get paid on a weekly basis
• Potential for a permanent full time role
• Transit accessible
Apply now by one of the following options;
• Call Aileen or Kate at 403 235 4046.
• In person at #140, 495-36th St NE, Calgary Alberta.
• Email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
|qualifications:||• External forklift certification |
• Minimum 1 year Shipping/Receiving experience
• Minimum 1 year experience operating Reach Forklift
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Basic computer skills an asset
• Narrow aisle scissor forklift experience an asset