|description:||Randstad is currently recruiting an experienced Tool & Die Maker for our international automotive client that provides opportunities for contract to PERMANENT hire! Located in the East end of Mississauga, our client specializes in exterior automotive products.|
This position will be on MIDNIGHTS however, flexibility to work on another shift is an asset. The Midnight Shift runs Sunday through Thursday from 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM.
As a Tool & Die Maker, your duties will include:
- reading and interpreting drawings and specifications of tools, dies, and prototypes;
- measuring and positioning castings to lay out for machining;
- inspecting and testing completed tools and dies.
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
- Full-time work (40 hours per week)
- Steady Midnight Shift (after training on Days)
- $25-$27 per hour based on experience
- Increased pay plus benefits when hired permanently
- 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque (all stat holidays paid)
- Location is transit accessible + free parking
- Team environment with ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to work for an international automotive client!
|qualifications:||What do you need to apply?|
All candidates must have previous experience with robotic and stamping press machines. Automotive background is ideal.
If you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to email@example.com and interviews will be scheduled within 24 hours!
Good to know you!