|description:||Branch Manager – Staffing Division|
We are currently seeking for an experienced and results-driven sales leader to join the West Island of Montreal team in the role of In-unit Branch Manager. We’re looking for a strategic sales driver to take hold of the day-to-day responsibilities and reach aggressive and exciting growth target to drive the branch to success!
As a Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Manage, motivate and develop a team of staffing and recruitment professionals
• Meet or exceed revenue projections on a monthly basis
• Recruit and train new team members
• Provide mentorship and coaching opportunities to staff
• Ensure branch growth is in line with budgeted company revenue targets
• Manage branch P & L
• Work closely with head office management and partner with fellow managers and VP’s to increase corporate visibility and ultimately achieve and exceed revenue goals
• Implement, track, monitor and develop key performance indicators
• Develop and grow a client base through phone and in-person meetings and other business development strategies
• Recruit and place exceptional candidates in right-fit positions with our clients
• Ability to balance operational management with team management
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience in, and a passion for, strategic sales and client relationships
• 2-5 years of experience in a sales management or team lead role
• College Degree/Diploma in Business or any related field
• Drive for success and desire to win
• Ability to take ownership of your teams development
• History of career progression
• Industry experience an asset, but not necessary
The Branch Manager must promote and act at all times in a manner consistent with Randstad’s Group core values: “to know, to serve, to trust”, “the simultaneous promotion of all interests”, and “striving for perfection”.
Why should you work for Randstad?
Randstad is Canada’s #1 Staffing & Recruitment Company and one of the world’s largest international providers of employment services to businesses and institutions, we have 25,680 corporate employees working from 4,195 branches in more than 40 countries.
Randstad offers a competitive salary, full benefits, quarterly profit sharing, incentive programs and contests, ongoing training and development, a stimulating and interactive work environment, and of course fantastic growth opportunities which is why we're not surprised Randstad Canada has been voted Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work for the 7th year in a row.
Randstad Canada on the basis of merit is committed to employment equity. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Join our team of motivated and driven individuals. We are waiting for you! Please send your resume to the following email address:
Good to know you