|rate/salary:||$14.11 / hour|
|description:||LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
For more than a half a century, this Company has been a leader in document technology and services. They continue to build on this heritage of innovation. Our Client is now the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management, offering global services from claims reimbursement and automated toll transaction to customer care centres and HR benefits management. They are dedicated to innovation, service and giving their customers the freedom to focus on what matters most: the customer's real business they are now looking for a Junior Administrative Assistant to be part of their team for a duration of nearly a year.
- Open incoming mail.
- Provide telephone coverage.
- Calendar management.
- Meeting/travel arrangements.
- Prepare process and maintain records of expenses.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Make practical suggestions to improve his/her own work processes.
- Make routine decisions within established policies and procedures.
- Work subject to regular reviews
|advantages:||- Fantastic work enviroment|
- Transit Accessible work location
- Excellent working experience in a professional office environment
- Work hours of 8:30am to 5pm
- Start as early as March 1st
|qualifications:||- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.|
- Knowledge using scanners and digital imaging equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum education required is High School; Preferred: Community College or University degree in office/admin mgmt studies.
- 2-3 years related experience
- Establish and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Ability to learn PrintSmith billing system
- Process all credit card payments and cash payments
- Attention to detail and multi task
- Adhere to month end reporting requirements
- Timed test of print requisitions required
- Deal with customers
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Able to take direction from Site Lead
- Demonstrate knowledge of Company processes at site level
- Navigate in Internet Explorer uploading and downloading files
- Utilize web-based tools and applications such as On Line Support and web-based service
- Assertive thinking and strong organizational skills
- Math skills (multiplication, division and percentages).
- Able to read, write and follow basic English instructions
- Able to work with others in team atmosphere with minimal supervision
- Strong desire to be successful
- Positive attitude and excel at customer satisfaction and strive toward employee satisfaction
If you have what this position requires and this interests you then APPLY NOW and Register online at www.randstad.ca and send in your resume for immediate consideration.