|rate/salary:||20 - $25 per hour|
|description:||Do you have proven Leadership experience in Warehouse and Logistics?|
Do you have previous "Train the Trainer" experience/certification or a strong interest in being a leader?
Contact us today!
What would you be Doing?
- Facility Safety Practices (Emergency procedures, Company safety rules, pedestrian safety, personal protective equipment, safe use of knives, safe lifting practices, fire extinguisher)
- General Safety Orientation for Agencies
- Fall arrest for Order Pickers
- Remedial Training after an Incident Investigation
- Rolling Stock – Theory and Practical (to be negotiated)
|advantages:||- Opportunity to work with a large Third Party Logistics company in Milton|
- Opportunity to contribute to a successful start up Operation
- Opportunity to be a Positive Ambassador for the Warehouse Staff and impact productivity
- Weekly Pay plus shift premiums
- Opportunity for Full Time Permanent employment
|qualifications:||- Ability to teach others, to transfer skills and knowledge to others, to ask questions and promote interaction with the content; to provide the right feedback and assess the application of the knowledge. |
- Ability to perform based on standards and best practices, to serve as a suitable example, giving the learners confidence to do the job.
- Company ambassador
- Clear communication, being able to articulate properly
- Patience and adaptability
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive and cooperative attitude
Must also clear criminal background check
Must drive - no public Transportation
If Interested please apply directly to this posting and contact Stephanie
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 905.330.3256
Good To Know You!