|description:||Territory Manager – Construction and Fabrication industry, North GTA|
Our client is a global manufacturer of structural systems for industrial and recreational use. They are currently in search of a motivated, dynamic and charismatic Territory Manager to help build and grow sales within North Greater Toronto Area. You will have experience selling to the construction industry and structural engineers with the ability to read blueprints.
More precisely, your principal responsibilities will be the following:
• Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, build and grow sales through cold calling, prospecting and specifying their products with end users.
• Develop and execute territory management plans, while ensuring that reporting is kept up to date.
• Responsible for generating quotes and ensuring and strong sales funnel for projects.
• Training and assisting in educating end users on the advantages, applications and benefits of their product scope
$55,000 - $65,000 base salary
Yearly bonus plan depending on individuals goals achieved.
• At least 2 years of successful sales experience, preferably within the construction, structural or fabrication industry.
• Post Secondary education (college or university) an asset.
• Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Self starting qualities, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Capable to organize, plan and execute tasks reliably while focusing on revenue generating activities
• Strong sales track record with a history to market development.
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on "My Randstad" enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Don't miss out on this AMAZING opportunity!! If you have outside sales experience, then we want to hear from you!
Kristen Hunt & Neil Yadav | Recruitment Advisors | Industrial Sales Division
RANDSTAD Sales & Marketing