|description:||Are you an out of the box thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills? Do you want to work for a global leader in Professional Consulting Services? One of our clients is currently in search of a highly-motivated Senior Change Management professional.|
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in change management, communications, developing strategies and executing plans. This role encompasses the identification and management of key stakeholders, talent and leadership development programs, training, the implementation of key communications, organizational design, and the assessment and development of workforce culture.
More precisely, your principal responsibilities will be the following:
• Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of change complexities.
• Ability to work with and engage all levels of clients and professionals in both a team atmosphere and a leadership capacity.
• Develop and successfully implement communication strategies to support the roll-out of core competencies.
• Provide constructive feedback and training to nurture a positive and team-oriented environment.
• Identify potential risk areas and create plans to mitigate those risks.
• Develop relationships and strategies with key stakeholders to gain buy in and minimize resistance to change.
• Develop and manage long-term client relationships.
• Design and implement strategies and plans to support talent management initiatives to project budget.
• Prepare communication pieces and ensure consistent messaging.
• Establish goals. Make plans to achieve top results within expected timeframes. Assess progress and keep stakeholders cognizant of progress and outcomes.
• Relative Bachelor’s degree (MBA, BComm, etc.)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Senior Change Management position Experience in some to all of the following functions: Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Organizational Design, Leadership Development, Training, Governance, Workforce Strategies, Human Resources Transformation, Talent Management and Culture Full-cycle project management experience including assessment, design and implementation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven success in building relationships and liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups to facilitate buy-in
• Demonstrated leadership experience in People & Change
• Some travel will be required
To apply for this and all other suitable HR, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on Randstad.ca enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.