|description:||Are you looking for work experience in a fast paced and thriving work environment? Are you self-motivated, hard working and possess a competitive spirit? If so, seriously consider becoming a Recruiter with Randstad!|
As a Recruiter, you will take part in full cycle recruiting for industrial job roles. The Recruiter will primarily be responsible for posting job advertisements on job boards, phone screening applicants, scheduling and completing a minimum of 25 interviews per week, and conducting reference and background checks. The Recruiter may also be expected to assist with payroll and various administrative type duties.
|advantages:||- Develop your career in the area of Recruitment, and potentially in a business development role.|
- Gain valuable experience and transferable skills (ie. responsibility, teamwork, flexibility, critical thinking and communication).
- Receive ongoing mentoring, coaching and learning opportunities.
- Network and connect with valuable professional contacts.
- Potential for contract extension after the 6 month duration.
|qualifications:||The ideal candidate will possess all of the following requirements:|
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Personable and reliable.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Over 1 year experience in an administrative role.
- Full cycle recruiting experience considered a major asset.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a major asset.
Starting wage of $15/hr. Must have own method of reliable transportation.
If you feel this is a position for you, don't hesistate to apply! Position will start end of March/beginning of April.