One of our clients in Windsor is looking for an HR Generalist to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in employee relations and experience working in a sales oriented environment is a definite asset. The ability to work independently is essential for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization.
More precisely, your principal responsibilities will be the following:
- Employee Relations: Develop and maintain effective employee relations, act as a point of contact for enquiries about employee issues, HR policies, benefits, lead and participate in mediations and investigations as required
- Management Relations: Develop relationships, assist managers with strategies to build and maintain high performing teams
- Performance management: Assist managers with developing performance plans, identify training opportunities, coach managers on discipline issues, manage the performance appraisal process
- Recruitment: Support managers with any recruitment needs, workforce planning, participate in the recruitment process as needed, onboarding/ orientations
- HR administration – updating and maintaining employee files, return to work programs, producing key HR reports, preparing documents, offer letter, termination packages
- Other HR Functions: develop and deliver communication pieces, provide education on HR policies and procedures, special projects as needed