|description:||Our client, a global leader in Instrumentation and Measurement Equipment is seeking a dynamic individual to join their Marketing team. This large, multinational organization is one the best in it's area and is looking for an equally strategic and tactical manager to manage all aspects of it's line of products in Canada. |
• Plans, directs and coordinates the marketing of a specific product line and ensures that assigned product/products are marketed in accordance with budgeted objectives
• Develop, co-ordinate and implement product marketing plans for product line in Canada
• Co-ordinate with the sales and marketing strategic direction and messages for external promotion such as web and print based media.
• Liaise between sales center and production centers.
• Analyzes competitive position of company products and recommends or supervises product styling, quality changes, inventory allocation, and price structures
• Communicate local market needs/issues to production centers.
• Liaise between government agencies. And creation of technical articles.
• Participates in market research programs and trade shows
• Career within a growing organization
• Salary : 70,000 to 90,000
• Participate in company bonus
• Fantastic Benefits Plan
• Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally
• Experienced Product Manager - Marketing degree a must
• Minimum 5 years experience with a broad spectrum of products management within one or multiple subsidiaries.
• P&L experience including identifying growth opportunities and building the business
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment
• Practical knowledge of how to integrate sales and marketing
• Proven track record of developing successful marketing/lead generation programs
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• A person interested in growing and staying with the company for the long term
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on my Randstad enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Kristen Hunt & Neil Yadav | Recruitment Advisors | Industrial Sales Division
RANDSTAD Sales & Marketing