"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN TORONTO – 2013 IS HERE!!!
Are you an experienced electrical contracting coordinator currently working for an electrical contractor or general contractor in North America that you are not capitalizing on your full potential?
My client is a global leader in exciting new construction projects and currently has projects on the go all over Ontario. They are looking to bring on a key representative to their team‘s success within the commercial / high-rise markets.
The opportunity is for an electrical coordinator, 5-10 years of experience. They currently looking to strengthen their team with someone that will be responsible for the overall coordination and assist in the execution of the projects commissioning, facility assessments, energy conservation services and overall coordination with the mechanical team. This coordinator will be a very visible member of the groups operations and they will need to use their technical and overall professional communication ability to coordinate aspects of the electrical projects.
- Client interaction
- Proven coordination skills
- Problem resolution
- Electrical related engineering services
- Documentation in the office
- Field testing primarily
- Electrical applicants must have extensive commercial building experience
- Experience in large, multi-faceted facilities is an asset
- Strong theoretical and practical background of commercial buildings mechanical and electrical systems
- Experience troubleshooting complex M & E building systems
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
Full family benefits, very generous salary, bonus and more!!!!
PLEASE INCLUDE A PROJECT LIST to David Hough: David.Hough@randstad.ca
David Hough | Construction | David.Hough@randstad.ca
60 Bloor Street West, Suite 1400, Toronto, Ontario M4W 3B8
T 416.962.9578 x2503 | F 416.962.4489