"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Sales/Relationship Management -(>5Y)
7 plus years in leadership/manager capacity -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client is one of Canada’s leading distributors of Industrial supplies with multiple locations throughout Canada. They sell to a wide range of market segments including: Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Mining, Chemical, Oil & Gas etc. Due to growth, they are currently looking to hire for a Sales Manager to manage and run all aspects of their business. You will be a leader with strong strategic thinking and looking to grow in your career. This role will provide the right individual the opportunity grow into a senior management role.
More precisely, your principal responsibilities will be the following:
• Responsible for leading, guiding, coaching a team of sales representatives.
• Ability to lead major accounts to achieve sales volume, profitability and margin goals.
• Budgeting and PnL responsibility for your business sector.
• Build and execute a strong strategy which will involve understanding and analysis of the competitive landscape and all operational procedures.
• Handling the recruitment, training and coaching process and ensure to hire top sales talent.
• Building positive work relationships and networking with business clients.
• Implementing systems, processes and prospecting plans to meet sales goals.
• MUST have a University Degree, preferably in Business, or Technical discipline. MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience, 5 years being in a Sales Management role within the wholesale/distribution sector.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and reasoning skills.
• An outgoing individual with enthusiasm for selling and is results driven.
• A strategic leader with proven results in their career.
• A strong coach and mentor with the ability to identify gaps in individuals and drive their success.
Our Client Offers:
Base salary: $80,000 – $100,000
Company benefits, expenses, car allowance
Alternatively you can submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org att "Sales Manager - Miss"
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on my Randstad enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.