"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Mechanical Engineering -(>5Y)
Process Engineer -(>5Y)
Chemical Engineering -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client located in Southeast Alberta is looking to add an Engineering Manager to their existing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful established organization.
The ideal candidate would be a technically astute Engineer with proven leadership skills to head their well-established Engineering group. Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for administering and coordinating all Engineering activities on the plant site to ensure reliability of equipment and operations
• Excellent salary
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
• Leading edge retirement savings plan
• VIP bonus program
• Wellness program
• Significant experience working on plant based projects from concept through to commissioning.
• Project management experience in all phases of the project cycle – feasibility studies, scope and cost estimates for authorization, detailed design and construction, contractor and vendor management.
• Experience developing and managing the facility capital plan.
• Demonstrated track record of continuous plant improvement and efficiency, energy reduction and increased production rates
• Senior leadership team member with strategic plant visioning and commitment to the company.
Essential Required Experience:
• Graduate Engineer (Mechanical, Chemical or Process)
• P. Eng designation or eligibility
• Minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience in a Petrochemical or refining industry, or pulp and paper experience
• Proven technical and supervisory skills in a plant environment, mentoring and coaching
• Demonstrated experience in the application of continuous quality improvement principles
• The individual must also have proven business abilities, leadership and managerial skills.
• Legally eligible to work in Canada
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the required qualifications to stand out in this position, please forward your resume and availability to email@example.com
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.