"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Mechanical Engineering -(3-5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Are you looking for a job that is exciting and challenging? Our business partner in the Montreal area is looking for a LIAISON ENGINEER.
As a Liaison Engineer we will ask you to:
- Support daily production, completions and delivery operations
- Design, analyze and disposition repairs for structural non-conformances in a timely manner
- Interpret engineering drawings, specifications and provide guidance to employees and Methods & Production
- Adhere to Material Review Board (MRB) and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures
- Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of developments in order to recommend innovations to improve the quality, economy, and effectiveness of company products
- Participate in projects that aim to increase productivity, reduce waste and improve financial performance
- Work in close cooperation with other Engineering disciplines
The ideal candidate, would have:
- DEC our BAC in Aerospace or Mechanical engineering
- 3 years of experience of Material Review Board (MRB) or design experience in aerospace
- Have a practical working experience using Catia V4 / V5 or AutoCAD
- Flexible in schedule on multiple shift
- Bilingual (French and English).
If this aligns with your profile and career goals, then don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Notice that only candidate that are accepted to proceed will be contacted.