"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Degree or diploma (IT related) -(3-5Y)
Web Development Manager 2+ yrs -(1-2Y)
SharePoint Dev., Web parts & SharePoint Designer -(3-5Y)
Web development C#.NET, SQL server -(3-5Y)
SharePoint Admin.(site creation,document library) -(1-2Y)
System analysis, design, programming -(3-5Y)
excellent verbal and written communication skills -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Microsoft Certified on SharePoint & or .NET dev. -(1-2Y)
PowerBuilder & Mobile dev. an asset -(1-2Y)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Web Services Group, you will be responsible for day to day web development team operation. This role requires having a strong development experience and background in supporting and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 and web applications. Will mentor junior developers on SharePoint to provide leadership and direction in terms of best practices. This role also entails being involved in multiple web projects of medium and high levels of complexity and risk.
** Initially 70% hands-on dev. and 30% management. Once projects are taken care of, it will even out at 50/50
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Conduct formal project/team performance reviews and provide input relating to individual performance ratings.
• Strong development skills, testing and implementing/maintaining solutions in a SharePoint environment. Design and implement web applications using C#.Net
• Support and mentor junior/intermediate staff through coaching, mentoring, knowledge transfer, internal training delivery, and assignment of challenging work opportunities.
• Engage in applications testing to recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
• Implement high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint and application solutions that will support the growth objectives of the firm.
• In conjunction with Human Resources, participate in interviews and assist in selecting new talent during recruitment periods.
• Provide production support for assigned systems.
• Provide subject matter expertise to others within the IT Department and end users to bridge the gap between the benefit systems of applications in relation to the end results (i.e. how new Firm applications or implementations affect them).
• Work with the Senior Manager, Web Services Group and Content Management Team to plan and implement new solutions for the firm.
• Work with the business and interpret user/business requirements to help develop functional requirements and design and develop business level documentation that can be presented to various lines of business within the Firm.
For further information and immediate consideration, don’t delay, apply online today!