"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client, an excellent windows and doors manufacturer in Vaughan, is currently searching for a Mechanical Designer to join their team. Reporting directly to the President, the Mechanical Designer is responsible for creating all product designs.
• Design to client specifications
• Creating technical drawings
• Liaising with production and sales teams
• Designing tools and dies for vinyl extrusion
• Must have at least 2 years experience in a Designer role within a windows and doors manufacturer
• Prior exposure to vinyl extrusion
• Tool making/designing is an asset
• Secondary education in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Salary: $80,000-90,000 depending on level of experience.
Interested candidates can apply directly to the posting. For additional information, please email Karyn at Karyn.email@example.com.
We appreciate all applicants, however only those with the specific qualifications will be contacted.