"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent -(>5Y)
Min 6 years with pipeline pumps, motors etc -(>5Y)
Must be eligible to work in Canada -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Rotating Equipment Engineer- Pipeline Projects
The client is one of the country's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the EPC industry. The client's focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our Clients needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
We are currently seeking Rotating Equipment Engineers to join our team.
This position has excellent growth opportunity and will provide the successful individual the opportunity to be part if the strategic direction of the Oil and Gas business line. Join us and let's make a real difference together.
• Mechanical engineer responsible for specifying rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, instrument air packages, and realted support systems such as mechanical seal, auxiliary piping, lube oil systems etc. Experience with pipeline pumps and booster pumps is considered to be an asset
• Responsible for developing preliminary equipment estimates and scope to support project/process development
• Responsible for preparing specifications, data sheets, RFQ’s, technical bid summaries, purchase orders and construction packages
• Responsible for reviewing documents of industrial mechanical equipment used for oil, gas, and petrochemical processing facilities. Must be able to communicate detailed design issues effectively with suppliers, clients, and other engineering disciplines. Must effectively follow equipment through fabrication, installation, and start-up and provide support to field staff as required to support specific project requirements
• Provide technical specialist support for troubleshooting of newly installed pumps and motors and related mechanical equipment. This includes recommending solutions to operational issues and resolving problem reports
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline with P. Eng. designation in Alberta or eligible for registration with APEGA
• Minimum 6 years working experience with progressively responsible experience with pipeline pumps, motors, pump station design, and related mechanical equipment
Please send your resume to email@example.com