"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Contract Administration -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Field Contract Administrator at one of our site locations near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Applicants must have experience administering construction contracts in a field location. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment are definite assets.
- Post award administration to ensure contractors perform in accordance with contract terms.
- Interface with the project team to confirm overall project requirements are being achieved with respect to contract management.
- Organize and document communications with contractors relating to change requests, back charges, contract amendments and notices.
- Identify, track, and process changes to contracts while reviewing for accuracy.
- Review, action, and participate in resolution of contractor claims.
- Process and verify contractor requests for progress payment, release of hold back and final payments.
- Perform close out of contracts, including finalizing outstanding contract issues, invoices and contractor performance evaluations.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Procurement, Operations or another related field would be considered an asset.