"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Intermediate & Senior - Long Term Contract
- Our client based in DT Calgary requires additional Electrical Designers to add to their team.
- You will be working on a large O&G project and joining a VERY fast paced team. Any applicants to this role must be able to keep up with the high pace required to succeed and impress.
- Single Line Diagrams, Cable trays, Wiring diagrams, Schematics, Schedules, Control Panels.
- If successful you would be joining an established and motivated team so personality and motivation soft skills are just as important as experience.
- 3D experience is NOT required but would be an advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in Electrical Design in Canada, preferably locally;
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD within electrical design;
- Electrical Design / Drafting diploma
Please send your resume to email@example.com