"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Environmental Planning -(1-2Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Knowledge of Pipelines -(1-2Y)
Our client is a well-respected Calgary based Environmental Consultant with over 30 years’ experience in the industry and a great reputation of providing a fun, energetic workplace environment.
They are currently looking to fill the following role:
Environmental Planner- Junior
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- 0-2 years’ experience in Environmental Planning.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ability work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of federal and provincial environmental assessment legislation.
- Knowledge of environmental approvals and permitting processes with various agencies, and the ability to secure project-related approvals and permits.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports and plans.
- Willing to do field work.