"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering -(>5Y)
MS Office -(>5Y)
Project Administration -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Lead Engineer - Kanata
• Analysis and translation of customer requirements/industry standard into System & equipment level specifications.
• Preparation of specification documents including, hardware and software requirement specifications, ICD’s, traceability & impact analysis of changes to the requirements.
Design and Implementation:
• Close co-operation with hardware and software design/development teams to ensure requirements are implemented efficiently and are testable and verifiable.
Verification and Certification Support:
• A significant contribution is provided to the certification group in its preparation of verification and certification documents including requirements traceability.
• Secure DO-178B, DO-254 & DO-160 type certification
Contribute to new products through interaction with system architects, hardware and software designers, system integration engineers, and Project Engineers.
• Engineering Degree or 20 years related experience
• 15+ years experience in related SATCOM environment.
• Experience in antenna and RF
• Experience in securing RTCA/DO-178B S/W certification.
• Experience in working with FAA to secure certification.
• Experience with RTCA/DO-254 H/W certification and RTCA/DO-210
• Experience with Inmarsat and Iridium standards
• Experience with ABD and D6, ARNIC 781/791 standards.
• Experience with RTCA/DO-160 and other environmental test standards.
• Experience in requirements management and DOORS.
• Experience in RADOM design desirable.
• Experience in routers design desirable.
• Experience in protocols – specifically TCP/IP, SNMP, TFTP
• Experience in various interfaces – ARINC, RS-232, RS-42, USB, Ethernet
• Experience in Enterprise Architect tool
• Good communication skills (written/presentation)
Interested candidates should apply directly to Mark Delanty at Mark.Delanty@Randstad.ca