"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Univeristy degree or professional equivalent -(>5Y)
5-7 years exp. IS programming/system analysis -(3-5Y)
3-5 yrs ECM exp. preferably Extended ECM OpenText -(2-3Y)
Strong understanding of doc. mgmt and records mgmt -(2-3Y)
Influencing and negotiating ability at high level -(1-2Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Knowledge with one or more ECC/ERP modules -(1-2Y)
Working knowledge of ABAP -(3-5Y)
Knowledge of railway applications an asset -(1-2Y)
Our client in Calgary, AB is looking for an Enterprise Content Management Specialist to join their team in a full-time, permanent capacity.
• University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent Business Intelligence technical experience preferred.
• 5 – 7 years’ experience of IS / business experience, more specifically programming and/or systems analysis.
• At least 3 - 5 years of hands on ECM experience, including development and support of a major content management product.
• Strong, demonstrable understanding of document management and records management principles.
• Strong problem solving skill-set.
• Good organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Proven strong communication skills - both written and oral - with management, technical and non-technical staff.
• Experience in facilitation, negotiation, gaining consensus and managing conflict of diverse stakeholder groups.
• Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner.
If you feel you meet the necessary requirements please contact your local Randstad Technologies representative today!