"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
CPA, CGA -(1-2Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Seen as a thought leader by Canada's top five banks, investment and insurance companies, Randstad Finance and Accounting has built a solid reputation for placing job seekers in contract and permanent positions. Our team has a keen understanding of the industry trends, which allows us to better assess your job search situation to find a position that highlights your talent and skills.
Randstad Finance and Accounting focuses on filling the following positions:
• Financial Analyst
• Property Accountant
• Cost Accountant
• Project Accountant
• Various Audit/ Risk positions
• Chief Accountant
• Accounting Manager
• Director of Finance
• Director, Finance and Administration
• Vice-President, Finance
• Chief Financial Officer
A Government of Ontario client is looking for SENIOR IT AUDIT professionals for an engagement.
Duration and Compensation: This is a 6 month contract position. Hourly rates range from 40-60$/per hour depending on the experience of the candidate.
• CIA, CISA , SSPC, ISACA/CRISC are a strong asset
• Experience in providing reports on system reliability using standard principles and criteria
• The auditor will be engaged in evaluating and testing weather the system is reliable against the principles of availability, security, and integrity and must show examples of these type of engagements
• Ability to communicate to senior leaders and present audit findings
• A mixture of operational, financial and IT audit experience will be an advantage
Thank you for applying!