"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Construction Management -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client is seeking a Senior Planner/ Scheduler
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and coordinates the development of staffing and operating plans for planning and scheduling activities.
- Reviews contract drafts for adequacy of scheduling requirements, and coordinates development of all data in support of negotiations.
- Prepares, coordinates, and directs planning and scheduling presentations to parent company and client management, as required.
- Conducts personnel performance reviews and career counseling. Interviews candidates for employment and makes recommendations for employment decisions.
- Directs all schedule development and maintenance monitoring activities. Develops, interprets, and executes policy objectives and standards applicable to schedule maintenance and the monitoring of development functions.
- Directs schedule analysis/study and problem-solving activities. Develops and interprets guidelines applicable to the analysis function.
- Directs schedule reporting activities and provides assistance and guidance for the display or presentation of schedule information.
- Supports proposal activities as required.
- Performs functional audits of projects to ensure the technical adequacy of planning and scheduling activities.
Skills / Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience and demonstrated skill in directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office.
-Experience and demonstrated skill in establishing criteria for project planning and scheduling activities.
- Skilled in direction, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with a demonstrated ability to present planning and scheduling information to management and clients.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems; knowledgeable about current industry and technical developments.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org