"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
4-10 years of experience in Oil and Gas -(>5Y)
Previous EPC experience preferred. -(>5Y)
Unversity degree in mech, chem, or electrical eng. -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Seeking a Project Engineer with a great work ethic, that will help support Project Managers on several projects. Reporting directly to the Project Managers in Calgary, this role will be accountable for the development, execution, support, and coordination of all technical aspects of the work while executing it safely, with quality and within schedule and budget objectives.
• 4-10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas
• Bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechanical or chemical/process preferred. Electrical and other disciplines will be considered)
• Preferably from an EPC environment. Will look at project engineers from manufacturing/services background, has to be oil and gas related.
• Need to have MIDSTREAM experience with preferably STORAGE, PIPING, and PUMPING background.
• More technical experience than just process experience
• P Eng. preferred but not a necessity
• Good work ethic that works well in a team environment. Has to have great communication skills (written and verbal), and excellent organization skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com