"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Position: PHP Web Senior Developer
As part of a great AGILE team, you will participate in the development of new and innovative web products, while maintaining existing projects.
• Using your creativity, your expertise and your team spirit to create, maintain and debug software, web sites and web tools;
• Mastering the current systems and suggesting possible improvements;
• Using programming best practices and keeping abreast of new developments in your field;
• Playing an active role in your team by sharing your excellent ideas and learning from your teammates’ brilliant ideas.
• Have you mastered PHP, MySQL and other web languages (HTML, JS et CSS)?
• Have you previously worked on a Framework or abstraction layer?
• Is OOP second nature for you? How about working with design patterns?
• Are you 100% comfortable working on Linux?
• Do you know how to use caching tools?
• Are you interested in Source Code Management Systems, in continuous integration and in TDD and/or BDD?