"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Solid Works -(2-3Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client in Oakville is currently seeking an Engineering Technologist for their well established facility. This is a role who will be spending a large amount of time on the plant floor and working closely with the Engineering teams. This is a great opportunity for a Junior candidate with some related co-op and about 1 year of experience outside of university within a heavy steel industry.
Qualifications and Experience
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role with heavy gauge steel experience.
• CNC Cutting Programmer
• Monitor quality of cutting
• 2D, background in Programming
• Nesting experience on cutting table an asset
• Autocad, Basic Solidworks, Excel , MRP
• Attention to detail
• Good time management, Fluent on MS Office
This is a 6:00am-2:30pm shift.