"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
MS Office -(2-3Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Solid Works -(1-2Y)
A client of ours, a growing and stable major defense manufacturer in London is looking for Mechanical Designers!
The successful candidate will have a 3 year College Diploma or University degree in a mechanical discipline along with experience with Unigraphics NX version 4 or higher in modeling, drafting and advanced assemblies. You must be proficient with common desktop office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a Windows XP networked environment. Knowledge of GD&T , Teamcenter Product Data Management software, as well as OACETT certification with specialty in mobile equipment are considered assets.
• Create solid models, layouts and associative assembly and detail drawings from sketches, notes or direction from senior designers or Project Engineers
• Perform design calculations and trade-off studies as required
• Design mobile systems with minimal supervision utilizing Unigraphics NX based CAD system integrated to the Teamcenter database.
• Will be responsible for completing production drawing packages to stringent industry, and company standards.
• May be required to develop standard parts and integrate these parts into the Teamcenter Classification database. May be involved with CAD data transfer activities. Such activities may include converting incoming and outgoing CAD data and may include importing and exporting CAD data to and from the Teamcenter database.
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please forward your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.