"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Mechanical Automotive Systems -(1-2Y)
Mechanical Analysis Tools -(1-2Y)
2D CADD -(1-2Y)
MS Office -(2-3Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
A client of ours, a major defense manufacturer in London is looking for Mechanical Design Technologists.
The successful candidate will have a 3 year College Diploma or University degree in a mechanical engineering discipline and will have a minimum of 2 yrs related work experience with mechanical automotive systems. They will have experience with mechanical drawings, bills of material, engineering release procedures.
In this role this self-starter, analytical individual will;
• Investigate, respond, and implement corrective action to Production, supplier or field issues.
• Support prototype builds, create test plans, execute tests and create test reports to validate designs, mitigate risks and/or troubleshoot problems.
• Plan, organize, and maintain records of progression to ensure successful completion of projects on schedule and within budget.
• Manipulation of CAD models using CAD image manipulation software.
• Less then 10% international travel, must hold a valid passport.
• Experience with Computer aided engineering (CAD, FEA, Simulation ).
• Hands-on practical experience in engineering for automotive mechanical systems.
• Experience in design and manufacture of vehicles and equipment.
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please forward your resume and availability to email@example.com
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.